I help seniors get more out of life. I provide a friendly environment for people to have stimulating conversations and explore whatever topic they want to talk about while also engaging with the world. I offer full engagement—of the mind, body and senses. Getting outside, moving your body while having stimulating conversation—there is compelling evidence that these activities ward off illness.
Having studied aging, I know the world takes on a different hue as we move into the last segment of our lives. I can buffer you from many of the complications of navigating in a fast-paced world.
Navigating the World: What would you like to do?
- Discuss the latest US and world events
- Visit the new Academy of Sciences and other museums
- Attend lectures, the theater, and gallery openings
- Discover the latest hot SF restaurant
- Go walking
- Clear the cobwebs out of yourself at the beach
- Keep current at the Rialto
Tell me what makes you feel vibrant and we’ll figure out a way to make it happen!